The 32nd Winter School GEOMETRY AND PHYSICS
Srni, Czech Republic - 01-14-2012/01-21-2012
As usual, there will be series of invited plenary lectures. The Organizing Committee has a pleasure to announce the following speakers:
- Petr Horava (Berkeley Center for Theor. Physics): Gravity with anisotropic scaling,
- Roger Howe (Yale University): Hibi rings and other rings in representation theory,
- Wilhelm Kaup (Univ. Tubingen): Homogeneous Cauchy-Riemann manifolds,
- Igor Kriz (Univ. of Michigan), Po Hu (Wayne State University): An Introduction to Equivariant and Motivic Homotopy Theory,
- P. Pandzic (Univ. Zagreb): Dirac operators in representation theory.
- J. Nekovar (University Paris VI): Introduction to the Kudla program,
- M. Loebl (Charles University): Complexity of graph polynomials.